Recent in Sports

3/Sports/post-list

The Market


https://multimoonlight.in
It begins raining...
Some   smogs are arising.
The bloods stream from
The old woman and others;
Bodies are beaten by the rain.

I remember the chatting;
A while earlier of the blast.
In this market sit long time;
Been   selling   vegetables
Since   fifty years   ago.

I have become a rich now;
My son has been a doctor.
They scolded me recently
Not   to   go further   here.
Saw a man drawing up
An   unknown   object…..

Careless him, she continued;
I can’t leave this place;
Not for money and care;
But for time pass of my life.
That was the human beauty
As unseen echoing photograph.
                                            



The Market The Market Reviewed by Multi-Moon lights on June 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Music

4/Music/grid-big
Powered by Blogger.