Recent in Sports

3/Sports/post-list

Invitation to beat







Michel said to his wife, "darling, just today, me go  with my friend, Annu to hill for earning; timber works have been opened there..."
Anne replied, "that's good; we are so poor..earn more.."
Michel told, "I will find ideas to become a rich, don't worry darling"
"Alright, you fool"Ane told him, "meet Annu, go to his house"

An old monk arrived Annu's house and called,
"Annu, my boy, come out I come down to you. Annu.."

"Money, money.." as saying with crazy Annu ran out.  He looked at the monk and the day sunlight amazingly and muttered, "Oh Lord, I slept, it is day time, saw you giving me lots of money in dream"

"That's why I come here," the monk said calmly, " due to poor, your phase one has been burned out. Okay beat me once"
 In the mean time, Michel arrived; stayed by watching them from behind a tree.

The monk repeated, "beat me once, don't feel any hesitate and fear; I bless, you will be no poor more."
"Forgive me my Lord" Annu said and beat the monk with a stick.

Michel watched them wonderfully. "Money..lots of.."Michel said to himself, " given to Annu. He has become a rich man just now. The monk disappeared. Oh good monk." He quietly left, backed hurriedly.

His mind changed, aimed to seek a monk. Luckily met the local Monk near gate. By kneeling down prayed the monk as he saying, "bless me Sir."
"Hey Michel" called the monk with wonder, "rise up; what's up? why do you come here?"
With folding hands he said politely, "Sir, I am inviting you to visit my house today; I have arranged something gifts for you. Let me serve you, then bless me and teach me your valuable lessons how to become a rich man."
The monk said gladly, "Oh great!sure you will be rich soon; I will teach you everything. I know you are a good work man. But must know too: who am I? Alright, I cancel today's walk for begging. I will come evening, will bless you as you wish."
"Thank you very much Sir."Michel said politely and gladly.

It was a nice evening. Michel was telling  his wife everything what he had seen about the lucky event of his friend, Annu and how he had invited the local monk. They were talking very excitingly about it for long time.
Michel: The monk is God of only one inch left; he would sure make us rich. He said,"know who am I"
Anne : What is that meaning?
Michel : You too fool; that means he is the money, he would turn to money; his head looks a pumpkin-coffer
Anne  : Oh I see. The monk turned to money for making rich of Annu. You should imitate your friend, he is a pretty worshiper"
Michel : Yes, that's is the idea! We have money; but what to do these lots of money?
Anne : We can buy fields, lands for setting up various farms, children homes and play grounds. I love golds too.
Michel : Gold ! I like it too. How much?
Anne : 10 kg.
Michel : Wow, nice.
Anne : Fool, you are never prayer of any God and didn't learned any sentence of religions. You must learn it too from the monk before beating.
Michel : Yes darling; while rolling on works or labors, been forgetting it. But I love you, will do it.
 Anne : You may ask him about the ways of god and goddess too.

In the mean time, the monk arrived the residence hut of Michel. With a shining face the monk called,  "Hi, Michel come out; I come here."
"Hey, he comes, arrange a tough stick",  Michel told his wife and hurriedly came out house.

He welcomed the visitor warmly.
The old monk sit in a chair at the cartilage.
Michel said to the monk, " all are completed arrangements; but sir, please wait a minute."
The monk replied, "Okay, my son; asked me anything what you want too."
Michel : I never prayed God and nothing thought about religion. While I walked labor works from place to place. May I ask a question.
The Monk : Yes I am ready for answering.
Michel : Somebody told me, "The lightening in the sky are the winks of  God"; is it true my Lord?
The Monk(angrily): That's mocking, not found at any lesson of religion.You fool; you were teased..
Michel : Pardon me Sir.
The Monk : Alright. Ask, another question.
Michel :It is said, "Mushroom is the umbrella of frog." Is it true my Lord?
The Monk(angrily) : They mocked you. That's not knowledge of God. You fool!
Michel: Oh my Lord, pardon me. I don't know what to ask.
The Monk : You must understood all God's works. All man, animal even insects are the works of God. you must know, "who am I?"
Michel : It is said, "Leeches are the land surveyors of God." Is it true my Lord?
The Monk(angrily) : You fool! they teased you again and again; that's isn't  a word of religion.

In the mean time Anne brought some gifts on a broad disc and a stick. He took the stick and told the monk, "I will be body guard of you my Lord while my wife's praying."
The monk looked at him with a wonder. While Anne put the gifts at front of the monk. Michel whisper, "fetch a big bag"; moved behind the monk and gave a sign, " for container of money."
The monk said, "a big bag?..no no, that I have a small bag, to give fully this bag is okay."
Anne gladly asked her husband, "to be given the fulled bag, is that okay for ours?
"Alright darling" said the husband gladly,"that's okay."

She knelled down, as praying the monk, "my Lord, give us your blessings"
The monk calmly said, "I bless you my child."
She prayed further, "my Lord remove the poorness, make us rich, turn to money."
While Michel hit the monk on head with the stick. The wife chanted, "turn, turn..."
The monk burst  loud words, "hey shit; you beat me by invite; is it rule of invitation?"
The husband didn't hear anything, hit again the stick on the monk's head. She  said loudly, "turn turn..."  "What turn?"the monk shouted, "my head turns to rotten pumpkin."
The monk shouted, "help, help..; he beat me by invite; " The husband beat him again and again. The wife chanted loudly,"turn, turn, turn.... he doesn't; bad monk"

To hear the noises, the neighbors rushed at the spot. After hearing the details the monk was carried to hospital and Michel was sent to  police station.



     
Invitation to beat Invitation to beat Reviewed by Multi-Moon lights on November 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Music

4/Music/grid-big
Powered by Blogger.