Recent in Sports

3/Sports/post-list

DIZZY


"Yeah yeah, I know it" Pandu is speaking at his mobile phone gladly, "Your the young hero left you now. And me the aged young man awaiting you long time that you just remember now. Okay, okay forget him; I will marry you. Now I meet my mother and an astrologer too. I will come to you then. He excitingly offed the phone.

In the cartilage, as holding the cell phone in hand the lady was going to and fro angrily and murmured,  "phone...being offed since yesterday. Our marriage was postponed recently by dating on the day after the next day of the day after next day of the day after tomorrow. You cheated me by marrying with another  young woman. For you, I always neglected Pandu who loved me sincerely. Now, I will not cheat anybody."

In the mean time, a man of sixty named Ankush came to her. She welcomed him.

Lady: Good morning uncle.

Ankush: Good morning Sweaty, you are prettier today.

Lady:What's up now, uncle.

Ankush: Your father too agreed to my proposal.I like you marry with my son.

Lady: I agree if you agree to my real expression.

Ankush: Yes, express thousands you want. That, you  will be my daughter in law.

Lady: Your son is good. But I am..Please choice another perfect girl.

Ankush : No no no. I like you. It is the perfect choice. You are the perfect girl for my son.

Lady : May I a question?

Ankush : Why not? Yeah, ask me any your question.

Lady : Um..I am pregnant, so, can you be the grand father of this child?

Ankush: What? ...unbelievable. I thought you like a crystal clear woman. Oh God, oh..G..

The man became dizzy and laid down.

An ambulance brought him to the nearest hospital.

No sooner the ambulance had left there a man of forty two named Pandu came to her with a happy mood. She too surprised to see him. They were meeting together.

Pandu: My Sweaty, my darling I stand for you. I like to marry with you.

Lady: But there is something secret. I can't express...

Pandu: I already know all; he left you and married another young woman. All right, okay you marry me. The astrologer said to me that a living being will increase in my family too. It is you . So my mother is arranging to marry me with you.

Lady: I know you love me. I will not cheat..Listen to me, I am pregnant now. The father is confusion. Will you allow yourself as the  real father of this child?

Pandu: What? What you say? Oh mother. Oh mother, oh mum, mumm..I am dizzy...dizzy..my body becomes shorten..

The man collapsed. The same ambulance came and carried him to the hospital.

                                                           .............................
SEE MORE PICTURES

DIZZY DIZZY Reviewed by Multi-Moon lights on August 11, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Music

4/Music/grid-big
Powered by Blogger.